Zendesk + Asana
With the collaboration of Zendesk and Asana, you can complete the tasks and conduct project management in a faster manner.
What is Zendesk?
Zendesk is a platform designed to help companies increase the quality of customer service agents and sales teams. The tools and features Zendesk offers users focus on empowering their work progress and workflow management.
What Benefits Would Integrating Zendesk and Asana Bring?
You can directly create new tasks using Zendesk tickets by integrating the two platforms. In addition, you can add new context, files, and links to the tasks you have in hand to simplify the tracking process.
Since integrating the two platforms allows you to keep track of all updates and progress in both systems, team members can always be aware of each other and the overall progress speed.
By integrating Zendesk + Asana, you will become able to:
- Create new tasks by using the Zendesk platform to expand the requests
- See the tasks’ progress, status, and whose responsibility they are under while still using Zendesk
- Connect the existing tasks to Zendesk tickets
- See the Zendesk tickets’ title and who were they assigned to without the need to exit from the platform
- Add attachments and links when creating new tasks in Zendesk
How Can You Connect Zendesk and Asana?
- First, open Zendesk in your browser
- Then after you sign in to your account, find “Zendesk + Asana Marketplace Listing.”
- Install Asana and then sign in to your account with your login credentials
- That is all! Now you will be able to create new Asana tasks or link an existing task to any ticket you have in Zendesk.
- First, log into your account and choose or create the project or task you want to integrate with Zendesk.
- Then, navigate the “Customize” feature you should be seeing in the upper right corner of the system.
- Now find the “+Add app” option from the Apps section and select Zendesk.
- All you have to do is follow the instructions given to you for signing into Zendesk.
- After signing into Zendesk with your credentials, you will be able to reach all the ticket details on the tasks or projects created through Zendeks.
Starting from the tiniest detail to the larger and more complex issues you might face within your company that needs to be solved, Asana will be one of the most efficient project management tools you can use. It will make it easier for you to connect with your team members all the time and let you know what work needs to be done, why it is essential for your team, and what could be done to increase overall productivity.
If you have any questions or parts that you don’t understand fully about how the system works, you can always ask for support by contacting us!